So, are you planning to renovate or redesign your bathroom? Bathroom remodeling is the trending task in present days. Many homeowners pay particular attention to bathroom structures. Everyone loves renovating bathrooms more than kitchens. There is money concern also; the space of bathroom is smaller as compared to the kitchen, so typically one will have to spend less for a bathroom renovation project.
Moreover, we all want a bathroom, a reflection of our style or status and deliver the comfort we need at the same time.
Following are some basic bathroom remodeling tips to aid you in best renovation:
- Recess outer holdings – To get the classic look within small space, consider built-ins for all external holdings like recessed soap dish holders, medicine cabinets if any, and even sanitary roll holders, etc. It will upturn the space for vast remodeling.
- Sizing with Color and Lighting – We all want to give a more significant look of a small bathroom; this is possible with the right choice of color and lighting. Make sure your color palette stays in the white-to-cream color, this color in spectrum aids to give a more significant look. Likewise in lighting, usually we use ceiling fixtures. For the more significant look and vintage look consider lighting around the bathroom mirror in sconces.
- Dim Lighting & Extra Pieces for Mood – Dimmer switch a simple device will add mood to your bathroom. It’s perfect for late night relaxing baths. It should at the top of your remodeling tips list. Moreover, for more relaxing mode add extra pieces to give an appealing look to your bathroom like a cute cupboard with vibrant color, a beautiful chair in a corner, the freestanding section as a design element, only if space permits.
- Bath Tub & Commode Position – Make sure a toilet/commode or bathtub should not be positioned as facing the door. This makes the bathroom space messy; set the position at sides and far from the door, also get the rounded rod of the shower, to give a quirky look of the bathroom.
- Wall Protection and Beautification – The decorative beading has two great functions or benefits. First, it provides a distinctive antique look, and it is so easy to add during remodeling. Secondly, it is helpful in protecting the lower section of the walls from splashes of water that occur from tub and shower naturally.
- Fixtures makeover with Paint: During bathroom remodeling make sure to change the fixtures according to the paint color selection. If you want the soothing appealing look of the bathroom, then take time to think over the fixtures selection. It should be either matching to present color or in contrast of same.
- Plan for shower storage
- In case you have a separate shower section in place of a bathtub then plan storage in the shower. This will not only build up space around but will also give a modish look. Placing all body foams and gels in the area under shower will also make bath easier without much mess.
So, through careful planning and choosing the right design, paint, lighting, and structure, you can have it all. The tips as mentioned above could turn your bathroom remodeling dream into reality.